The objectives of the Environmental Education Program “Environmental Citizens in Action” are the students:
- Negotiate tackling environmental problems.
- Develop questioning skills through data collection, investigating structural causes, clarifying values.
- Plan actions through the mapping of the conflict, the exploration of alternatives and the risk assessment of the actions.
- Choose actions of social participation through their involvement in actions in the community and exercise of their environmental rights and obligations.
- Familiarize themselves with ways of disseminating and sharing activities through the organization of networks of students, scientists, volunteers, supporters and politicians.
- Implement additional actions that will enhance environmental and social change.