Scientific Recognition – Distinctions of Dr. Andreas Ch. Hadjichambis (latest)
- Editor of the Scientific Book from Springer: Hadjichambis, A.Ch., Reis, P., Paraskeva-Hadjichambi, D., Činčera, J., Boeve-de Pauw, J., Gericke, N., Knippels, M.C. (Eds.) (2020). Conceptualizing Environmental Citizenship for 21st Century Education, Environmental Discourses in Science Education 4. Springer, Cham.
- Action Chair – Chair of the MC of the European Network for Environmental Citizenship – ENEC (2017-2021) Cost Action CA16229 EE HORIZON 2020 (29 European Countries & Israel & USA).
- 1st Panhellenic Awards for the Educational and Awareness Radio Broadcast entitled “Environment for all”, Radio Chanel 6, Oikopolis Awards 2016.
- 1st European Scientix Award-European Schoolnet (network of 30 European Ministries of Education, based in Brussels, Belgium) for the learning material «Cypriots as climate migrants: distant scenario or near future?”.
- 1st Panhelenic Award for the work entitled “Conceptual understanding and environmental attitudes regarding food relation of organisms – National results of A’ grade of Secondary School students, according to Biology Curriculum of Cyprus” Hadjichambis Α., Manoli Κ., Johnson, Β., Mappouras D. in 9th Panheleninc Conference: The Environment and the Human. Panhellenic Society of Bioscientists, Athens 5-7 December 2014».
For more information please see the full CV.