Teaching of Dr. Andreas Ch. Hadjichambis
- Teaching of the module Biodiversity Conservation, DIP212 Department of Environmental Science and Technology, Cyprus University of Technology.
- Teaching of the subject Ecology, DIP211 Department of Environmental Science and Technology, Cyprus University of Technology.
- Lectures and Seminars to Biology teachers in Didactics of Biology – Science, Pedagogical Institute of Cyprus, Ministry of Education and Culture, 2006-today.
- Teaching in the 1st European Training School of the European Network for Environmental Citizenship “Pedagogical Approaches on the Education for Environmental Citizenship”–ENEC (2017-2021) Cost Action CA16229 EU HORIZON 2020. Cost Association, Lisbon, Portugal, 24-25th of October 2018. (Trainer).
- Invited Lecture on “European Network for Environmental citizenship.” Chrysoprasino Fyllo Seminar, Environmental Center of Argyroupolis, Athens, Greece, 30 Nov 2019.
- Invited Lecture on “Investing in innovation and new technologies in the field of environment”. RISE Center, 21 Mar 2019.
- Invited Lecture on “Environmental crisis, bioethics of the environment and our role as environmental citizens”, 37th Regional Conference of Limassol Lyceums and Technical Schools“Ecology the humanism of the future”, Limassol, Cyprus, 6 Mar 2019.
- Invited Lecture on “Education for Environmental citizenship”. Chrysoprasino Fyllo Seminar, Environmental Center of Argyroupolis, Troodos, Cyprus, 21 Apr 2018.
- Invited Lecture on “Basic Characteristics of the Education for Environmental Citizenship”. Chrysoprasino Fyllo Seminar, Environmental Center of Argyroupolis, Athens, Greece, 13 Dec 2018.
- Teaching of all Biology subjects in all Grades of Gymnasium and Lyceum.
- Teaching of subjects of Biology, Environmental Sciences, Environmental Studies, Natural Sciences, Geography, Human Biology, including pre-university level in Public High Schools in Cyprus, 1998-2002, 2006-2007. Among others, they include the following subjects: Systematic Botany, Ecology, Plant Morphology, Plant Physiology (e.g. Photosynthesis, Respiration Transpiration) as well as their laboratory exercises.
- Teaching of courses: Studying the Environment (K1, K2 Primary), Science (K3, K4, K6 Primary)
For more information please see the full CV