The aims of the Environmental Education Program “The secrets of the lake” are aiming at students to:
- Learn and get familiarized with concepts related with the water and a lake wetland ecosystem.
- Study the abiotic factors and different forms of life that exist within and around the Bishops Pool.
- Identify the food relationships and interdependence of organisms of the lake.
- Develop the ability of critical thinking through the exploration of the anthropogenic pressures and threats.
- Realize the great ecological value of the Bishops Pool for the migratory birds in order to develop positive attitudes and values.