The aims of the Environmental Education Program: “Urban gardens: Green corners in our city” are:
- Discover plant species appropriate for planting in a garden.
- Develop appropriate soil for planting their plants.
- Act individually and in groups as to conserve and maintain their garden.
- Develop environmental consciousness as to continue the passing of the natural inheritance as future citizens
- Develop respect and love for nature through the reformation of an area into a green space.
- Understand the importance of connecting the garden to the urban community.
- Develop positive environmental positions and values.